Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hand Beaded Icicles


"Hand Beaded Icicles" - 2007
I designed and hand beaded approximately 12" long beaded icicles throughout this past year in my spare time. As of today, I made about 1350 beaded icicles . I kept about 4oo of them for myself and gave the rest to family and friends for their Christmas trees. This photo shows about 350 of the beaded icicles laying out in piles of 5o each. They make the tree sparkle and look like the old-fashion tinsel draped on the tree.
I still haven't gotten them out of my system and am continuing the make more of them. I have so many new ideas to design them differently. Here is a photo of them on the tree this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I love the icicles!!! I am a sucker for sparkles.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home